A blush pink bag with a lace-trimmed detail. Simple, yet cute.
OFRA Cosmetics – Liquid Lipstick in Ipsy Unzipped
- This liquid lip color stays in check all day. One swipe in the A.M. lasted through breakfast, lunch, and happy hour.
- It’s really creamy and moisturizing, so you won’t have to keep applying balm over it to avoid that dreaded dry lip feeling.
- We created this pretty berry shade just for you with our friends at OFRA, inspired by our sexy #ipsyUnzipped vibes.
BEAUTE BASICS – Eyeshadow in Sweet Taffy or Lavish
- These goes on gorgeously as-is, but when you mix it with a few drops of water, the colors become even more vibrant, shiny, and sleek.
- They’re highly-pigmented, go on silky smooth, and blend easily with each other (or your other favorite shadows).
- Sweet Taffy is a peachy-pink color with gold flecks.
- Lavish is a warm, shimmery bronze shade.
ipsters will receive Sweet Taffy OR Lavish
IBY BEAUTY – Radiant Glow Highlighter in 24k Magic
- The name doesn’t lie—one swipe of this ultra fine powder highlighter will give you a royally golden glow.
- It goes on smooth and blends easily, so don’t be afraid to layer it on.
- We also love it as an eyeshadow—you’ll look gorg and glowy when your swipe it allover your lids, and onto the inner corners of your eyes.
- No animals were tested to make this (so your pets will approve). And it’s paraben-free.
M.A.D. SKINCARE – Spot On Targeted Skin Brightening Serum
- Our New Year’s resolution was to step up our skincare game—and we’re starting with this serum. It’s packed with vitamin C and botanicals to help brighten up dark spots and sort out uneven skin.
- It’s also super hydrating, so your radiance factor will be off the charts.
- It’s paraben-free, so it’s good for your insides, too.
NAKED COSMETICS – Vanilla Creme Lip Scrub
- The hydrating blend of vitamin E and moisturizing oils leaves your lips crazy moisturized and super soft.
- Love wearing lipstick? This sugary sweet exfoliator also smoothes and preps your lips for all your fave colors.
- This sweet stuff smells *just* like vanilla cake batter. (But please, try not to eat it!)